Sources of Support – updated 8 April 2020
- Internet Matters – for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- London Grid for Learning – for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- Net-aware – for support for parents and careers from the NSPCC
- Parent info – for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- Thinkuknow – for advice from the National Crime Agency to stay safe online
- UK Safer Internet Centre – advice for parents and carers
Birmingham Educational Psychology Service
Birmingham Educational Psychology Service, would like to support all parents and carer’s across the city, offering them telephone consultations with psychologists during the school shut down period. This service is self-referral by parents and is available for any issue they wish to raise around their children and family situation at this time.
Although this service is open to any parent or carer, we would ask you to consider any families who you may consider to be particularly vulnerable at this time, and prompt them to consider this support as something they may find useful.’
Communication and Autism Team (CAT)
COVID-19 & Advice for Parents / Carers
The Communication and Autism Team are here to help you during this difficult time. Our families and children are really important to us and we are here to provide you with support through our telephone helpline service.
Communication and Autism Help