Healthy Eating during Lockdown
For additional information:-
- If you have an eating disorder, or someone in your family does, b-eat is the place you can go to for information and support.
- Helpline number for under 25’s: 0808 801 0711 (Daily 3pm-10pm)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To know what local help and support you can get, put your postcode into HelpFinder
- If you’re being affected by an eating disorder, you can ring the helpline.
- Helpline 03000 11 12 13 (option 1: support line, option 2: family and friends)
- A place for you to get advice and information about counselling in the UK, if you’re aged 12-25.
- If you’re under 25 you can talk to The Mix for free on the phone, by email or on their webchat. You can also use their phone counselling service, or get more information on support services you might need.
- Freephone: 0808 808 4994 (13:00-23:00 daily)
Young Minds Crisis Messenger
- Provides free, 24/7 crisis support across the UK if you are experiencing a mental health crisis
- If you need urgent help text YM to 85258
- All texts are answered by trained volunteers, with support from experienced clinical supervisors
- Texts are free from EE, O2, Vodafone, 3, Virgin Mobile, BT Mobile, GiffGaff, Tesco Mobile and Telecom Plus.